- November 02, 2020
- Posted By : Patty
24 wings (4lbs.)
Salt & pepper (optional)
1/4 cup butter
2 to 5 tsp. hot sauce
1 tsp. white vinegar
- Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat air fryer oven to 400°F for 3 minutes.
- Place wings into air fryer oven and program to cook at 400°F for 23-29 minutes.
- When wings are golden brown and crisp, remove from air fryer. Add rest of wings; repeat process.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan; add hot sauce and vinegar. Pour sauce over wings and mix well to cover.
- Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.