Garlic Dijon Grilled Steaks
- November 02, 2020
- Posted By : Patty
2 whole garlic bulbs
1 tbsp. dijon mustard
1 tbsp. olive oil
4 (5oz.) boneless beef sirloin steaks
- Cut a 12” square of heavy-duty foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut ½ inch from top of each garlic bulb and remove outer layers.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil with mustard and mix well. Set aside.
- Place garlic bulbs in microwave and heat on High for 1-½ minutes or until tender. Let cool for 1 minute.
- Squeeze garlic bulb to release garlic cloves onto sprayed foil. Top with mustard mixture. Wrap securely in foil using double-fold seals.
- When ready to grill, pour the contents of the garlic foil packet onto the steaks and then set the steaks on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes or until steaks are of desired doneness.