- November 02, 2020
- Posted By : Patty
- Fill Measuring Cup to the Hard line with cold water and pour onto Heating Plate.
- Lightly butter or spray vegetable oil on Omelet Tray.
- Break up to 3 eggs into a separate bowl and mix. Add water to desired omelet consistency. If desired, add non-meat ingredients (i.e. chives, mushrooms,). Pour beaten mixture into Omelet Tray.
- Place Egg Cooking Rack over the Heating Plate. Place Omelet Tray on top of Egg Cooking Rack.
CAUTION: Never place Poaching Tray or Omelet Tray directly onto Heating Platea’s they will melt and damage the Egg Cooker.
- Place Lid on top of the unit and press the POWER Button to turn ON. Indicator Light will illuminate.
- When the buzzer sounds, the eggs will be ready.
- Fora firmer omelet, leave in the Egg Cooker for a few extra minutes. It is normal for the omelet to puff up during cooking. Once the Lid is removed, the omelet will shrink back down.
- When cooking is complete, push the On/Off Button to
- silence the buzzer and turn the Egg Cooker off.