Skillet Pepper Steak
- November 02, 2020
- Posted By : Patty
1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Set the temperature control knob to medium-high, 375 degrees.
- In the skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add potatoes and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Sauté for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden, turning halfway through cooking.
- Transfer potatoes to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- In the skillet, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil then add the steak, garlic, and bell pepper. Increase the heat to high, 400 degrees, and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes, or until steak is cooked to desired doneness.
- Add soy sauce, and stir to coat. Cook for 1 minute then spoon steak and pepper mixture over potatoes.