The 17 piece Elite Gourmet Personal Drink Mixer & Blender -BPA Free- is the perfect complement to your active lifestyle. Included are four spill proof 16 oz. cups that feature foam grips to ensure that you hang on to your beverage while you are on the move. You can also use the small grinder cup to shred cheese with ease, grind coffee beans, or dice vegetables to make fresh chunky salsas. How to use your blender Chopping and Blending: Ensure the product is unplugged from the electrical outlet. Place the Base on a flat, level, stable surface. Fill the Small Cup or the Large Cup with the food that you wish to chop/blend. Screw the Flat Blade assembly or Cross Blade assembly clockwise onto the Small or Large Cup until secure. Turn the Chopper Cup Assembly upside down so that the Blade assembly is on the bottom. Attach the assembled Chopper by aligning the three tabs on the outside of the Small or Large Cup with the three notches on the top inner edge of the Base. Plug the product into a standard 120-volt AC electrical outlet.
- EFFORTLESSLY MIX HEALTHY and delicious fruits, vegetables, superfoods, protein shakes, green smoothies, seeds, keto shakes, and breakfast shakes.
- INCLUDES A SECOND CHOPPING BLADE for chopping nuts, grating cheese, grinding coffee, blending and mixing drinks with quick and easy clean up.
- QUICK & EASY CLEANUP and reusable dishwasher safe cups. The Drink Blender is manufactured in compliance with US Electrical Standards and BPA free plastics.
- 300 WATT MOTOR power base with built-in auto shut off smart sensor to ensure the blending cup and blades are in the locked position before operation.
- 17PC ACCESSORIES INCLUDE 4 16oz. drink cups with 4 flip-top lids and 4 silicone grips, 1 8oz. chopping cup, 1 chopping blade, 1 blending blade, 1 16oz. blending cup and motor base.
Click on the link below to download the latest PDF version of the instruction manual.
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTION MANUAL
WARNING: This product can expose you chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For additional California Prop 65 information.